This post may contain affiliate links indicated with a *. Read the full disclosure here
Today we have a quick DIY 10-minute turban style headband project that you can make for any girl in your life. And it’s so fast, you can make tons in a short amount of time!
Here’s some tips for sewing knit fabric.
1. Cut out the fabric. Feel free to print or play with the fabric like I did with the hearts.
2. With right sides together sew the long sides together with a zigzag stitch. Turn right side out.
3. Take the two pieces and cross them over each other in the middle.
4. Bring the ends together.
5. Bring all four ends together.
6. Sew with a straight stitch at 1/4″. Turn right side out and that’s it!