Dress refashions can be hard because each dress you find is unique. You might not be able to find a tutorial that works with what you have. Luckily, I found some dress refashion tutorials that are pretty basic so you can use them for any dress you have.
I have a list of dress refashions for women and for girls.
Women’s Dress Refashion Tutorials
1. Sleeveless Dress Refashion Tutorial – This dress refashion is great because you don’t have to mess with any sleeves!
3. Fitting a Dress Tutorial – Use this tutorial to make a dress more fitted and flattering!
4. Lace Dress Refashion Tutorial – Combine two items to make a gorgeous dress!
5. Pleated Puffy Sleeve Tutorial – This is a great way to add sleeves on a sleeveless top.
6. Easy Dress Refashion Tutorial – Turn a swing dress into a waist defining dress!
7. Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial – Turn a vintage button up dress into a modern faux wrap dress!
8. Dress into a Skirt Refashion Tutorial – If that dress doesn’t work than turn it into a skirt!
9. Dress to Tee Refashion Tutorial – Keep those stunning neckline details with this dress refashion!
10. Dyed Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial – If that dress is in great condition you can dye it!
11. Skirt to Colorblocked Tee Tutorial – If a silk skirt is too hard to wear than turn it into a colorblocked tee!
12. Add Sleeves to a Dress Refashion Tutorial – I love that you can get the coverage you want with this tutorial!
Girl’s Dress Refashion Tutorial
1. Ombre Girl’s Dress Refashion Tutorial – I love the collar detail and the subtle floral print!
2. Women’s Dress to Girl’s Dress Refashion Tutorial – Turn a women’s dress into a girls dress! Share those pretty printed items with little girls!
3. Shortening a Fancy Hem Tutorial – Save the gorgeous hem with this refashion tutorial!
4. Dress Hem to Baby Shorts Refashion Tutorial – Reuse the hem of a dress to make little baby shorts and bloomers!
5. Skirt to Dress Refashion Tutorial – Use a skirt and turn it into a little girl’s dress!