1. Cut a scrap piece on the bias 7.5″ x 4″. Cut the fabric in strips but stop cutting 1/2″ from the top so it stays connected. When you cut it on the bias the fabric will not fray even though the edges are not finished. The edges will get a slight feathered look.
2. Cut another piece on the bias 3/4″ x 8″.
3. Fold the thin piece of fabric in half with right sides out. Sew the ends to one corner of the large piece.
4. Starting on the side where the loop is sewn, roll the fabric into a cylinder with right sides out.
5. Tack the tassel at the base of the loop so that it does not unroll.
6. Get your yarn. Hot glue one end right over the stitching. Glue and wrap the yarn until the top of the tassel is covered.
7. Add a knot in the loop at the top of the yarn if desired.
8. Loop and pull through a zipper pull. Enjoy your beautiful and easy tassel, and your favorite fabric!