1. Toddler Board Book – This tutorial is perfect for boys who rip paper books and who don’t get to see their relatives a lot.
2. Washcloth Handpuppets – Henry loves animals and bathtime, so this is the perfect combination. It’s an easily customized tutorial!
3. Toddler Tie – What little boy doesn’t look dapper in a little tie?
4. Reversible Superhero Cape – Your boy can be two different superheroes!
5. Stick Horse – I remember LOVING our stick horse as a kid, so I hope to give Henry one when he’s older. I love the look of this stick horse too.
6. Dinosaur Tails – Boys can dress up too! They can be dinosaurs, lizards, alligators, etc.
7. Pillow Fight Pillows – This isn’t a tutorial, but it seems pretty simple. You’d have to fabric paint the fabric and then sew the right shapes. These would be so fun!
8. Marshmallow Shooter – Marshmallow shooters are lots of fun, and a little softer than other “shooters.”
9. Crocheted Beard – This is a great tutorial to keep your boys warm while playing outside. Can you imagine a snowboarder wearing one of these!? I love this so much that I’m hoping to make one for myself soon!
What are you getting your boy for Christmas?